Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Tags, tags, tags.....


I've been on a tag making kick lately for some reason.....
It's a great way to use up those small scraps of designer paper that 
you just can't seem to part with.
If you are like me, I keep many of my scraps in hopes of finding a use for them somewhere.


I had already had a bunch of these small doilies cut, so I used them
as the the background.
perfect for hanging from a gift, bottle of wine, or they can be used in your card making,
journaling, or scrap booking too.
The scraps are October Afternoon - Farmhouse


Of course, I have added some twine - I love this stuff and use it in
most of my creations - can't get enough!!
I have it available in several colors in my shop - HERE
I really enjoyed putting these little tags together and have so many more ideas
for tags running through my head, so 
stay tuned!!
Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It

0 Comments: