Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday Flair Post

Very, very quick simple post today...........
This is a 3.5" x 3.5" note card perfect for putting with that last minute holiday gift!
These mittens are adorable and had to be inked as soon as I opened this kit.
October Kit of the Month - Unity - Take Time to Laugh.
The mittens were paper pieced with some PTI designer paper, then I cut them out and sponged the edges a little.  That's it!!

On a side note.....I cannot believe that my blog traffic count has hit over 25,000!!  I love that people stop by and "visit".
I also love the Feedjit Live Traffic Feed that I have on here. 
It's great to see who is stopping by, where they came to my blog from on the Internet, and what location (city, country) they are from.  Very informative to say the least.  ;)

Pin It

17 Comments:

NoraAnne said...

Very sweet CAS card! and thanks for the info on the blog counter, I will have to check that one out :)

Christi said...

Love, LOVE, LOVE this card...so beautiful! smiles...

Rachel B said...

Absolutely adorable! I love the CAS look, and I must say those mittens are so cute with the dp!

Scrapcollectr said...

Wow! Wonderful. The mittens are so cute!
*smile*

Noelle Reese said...

What a sweet little card!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Simply adorable!!!!!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is darling, Kim! Love those paper pieced mittens.

Bonita Rose said...

wonderful wonderful.. love your cas card!!! hugs

Anonymous said...

I use to do a lot of rubber stamping and loved it...your work is great. I also love the twine you sell...thanks.

Wendy ten Hove said...

Love the mittens on this card, so lovely, nice and light card, exactly what I like and lovely colors as well even!
Hugs, Wendy

Lisa said...

This is totally adorable! Love those mittens!

stampjourney said...

Love this CAS card! So cute!

Anne Tussing said...

Awesome card! I love this image with a small card size!

Elisabeth said...

Adorable, love these mittens and that sentiment!

Cindy Groh said...

Fabulous CAS card.

Jessy said...

Kim- this is absolutely gorgeous. amazing coloring and I love the clean and simple design. fantastic! :-)

Gwen said...

Simply adorable card! Love those mittens!