Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday is here....Friends with Flair Post 4 U


TGIF (I think I say this every week.... :))
I love this cute little house!  No need for a sentiment here........the house "says" it all.
The papers are some of the October Afternoon that I got with this past {ippity} release.
I have 6x6 sets of this paper available for sale right here on my blog!
I also added some twisted burlap to this card........also for sale in my Etsy shop!  You can get there by clicking over to the right here on my blog.
This twisted burlap is a little thicker than the twine I use and the ends fray for a great effect.
I have it in brown, ivory, and natural!
Check out the post below this................
I have put together a mini kit to be used for scrapbooking, cardmaking, or journaling.
I have plans for putting more kits together and selling them in my Etsy shop.
The ideas are running through my head and keeping me up at night - crazy, I know!!



Pin It

14 Comments:

Rachel B said...

Super cute card. Love the DP and that house image is my favorite unity house!

Tracy said...

Great card! Love the string you used. TFS!

Unknown said...

adorable, love your card.

Linda said...

Kim this is a great card I love that lovely paper.

Regina said...

Love the house and the DP - nice soft colors.

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome card!!

Bonita Rose said...

Love your card... so fun to participate with you this week! hugs bonnierose in Fargo

FibreJunky said...

What a super cute card! The burlap string just makes it.

Aleks said...

This is such a cute card! you're totally right about the house!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOVE that house stamp! I also love this card--great papers to use with this stamp! And I love that twine on the top:) SUPER CUTE!

NoraAnne said...

Very cute card! Love your style! Good luck with your new kits on Etsy, they look like they will be a hit!

Suzi said...

Oh my that card is CUTE!! Love the little house! And, can't say enough about how yummy that OA paper is!! My new favorite!!!

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Totally adorable!

Lori said...

Love it! The October Afternoon papers are perfect with the house image.