Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday Flair with an {ippity} Twist

Sharing another little gift box today made using the Card Catch All template I got from My Time Made EasyLLC a few weeks ago.
I plan on using this one as a baby gift. I am thinking of rolling a few onesies and putting them inside and then adding a small rattle or toy of some sort.
I'll photograph what I come up with, but wanted to share the box today.
The stamp set is from the newest {ippity} release Moon Beam & Heart Strings......
You can see it and purchase it HERE.
I am really lovin' this kit right now - yet another versatile kit from {ippity} /Unity.
I used SU! Bashful Blue and Not Quite Navy.
The stars are coated with SU! Dazzling Diamonds.
I am also lovin' this template right now. It is so easy to put together and there are so many uses for these little boxes. I've made about a dozen of them over the past two weeks.
Well worth the $5 for the template!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!


Pin It

25 Comments:

Anonymous said...

super cute!!!

lisa a.

jennifer mitten said...

What a fabulous idea!

Stephanie Zito said...

So gorgeous Kim!!! What a wonderful idea! This will make such a beautiful gift!

Sparkly Pink Star said...

I love this, its so cute!

Rona said...

very cute - love the sparkle on the stars!!

Bonita Rose said...

really cute!

Eva said...

Kim, this is just AMAZING!!!! I love it!!!

Kelly Mahany said...

Kim this is gorgeous! I love that container!

Tenia Nelson said...

So love this!!!!

Angie Blom said...

wow.. this is awesome Kim.

Jodi C. said...

Gorgeous!!! I may have to check out that template....it looks great!!!

JazzyH said...

Cute!

Lemon Lane Studio said...

Very clever. Love the blues.

Marcy H. said...

Fabulous Idea!! Super Cute~

Amy said...

This is so cute! What a great project!

Robynccgirl said...

This is too cute~!

Jenny said...

Super cute!! :D

Jennifer said...

I love how you painted the houses. Love the card in general.

Unknown said...

wow this is awesome, what a great idea.

Purple Princess said...

Super cute and great idea!!

Heather said...

Total cuteness! Such an adorable creation!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Oh my--this is super super CUTE! Love it:) TFS!

Diana N. said...

Cute box! Love the idea!

Sarah said...

I love your blog design! And that box is just super cute :)

CarlaKH said...

oh this is so adorable! Love it!